Version du 06 juin 2022
Viparis pays particular attention to the respectful processing of the personal data of Website Users and in this respect complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (known as the “GDPR”), as well as the French Law No. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 on the protection of personal data, which amended Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms, (hereinafter collectively the “Regulations”).
The words defined below commencing with a capital letter shall have the following meaning, in the singular or the plural:
“Data”: means “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as a “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person” (Article 4 of the GDPR).
“** Users **”: means the users (i) browsing the Website.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
Within the meaning of Article 4. 7) of the GDPR, the data controller is the entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing.
In this respect, Viparis is responsible for processing the Data collected via the Website, as listed below.
The contact details of the data controllers are as follows:
Phone number: +33 (0)1 40 68 22 22; Postal address: VIPARIS - 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75853 Paris Cedex 17 Email address: email@example.com
WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED AND HOW?
User Data may be collected during their use of the Website, as follows:
postal and/or electronic contact details;
The above-mentioned purposes are exhaustive. Any third-party purpose, including for commercial purposes without your consent, is excluded.
WHO RECEIVES THE DATA?
The recipients of your Data are:
Viparis, its internal teams (sales, marketing, financial services, IT and legal services), subsidiaries and group members;
for the hosting services of the Website (under the conditions indicated in Article 6 hereof);
Viparis undertakes never to transfer your Data to a third party without your consent, notwithstanding cases where such transfer is in response to an explicit request from a government authority and/or body in compliance with the legislation in force.
In any event, Viparis has ensured that its service providers and subcontractors comply with the Regulations.
WHERE ARE THE DATA HOSTED?
Viparis informs you that your Data are hosted by the following service provider:
Viparis informs Users that their Data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
WHAT IS THE RETENTION PERIOD FOR YOUR DATA?
The Data collected by Viparis are retained for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purpose of the processing and the reasons for which they were collected, in compliance with the legislation in force, namely:
WHAT ARE THE OBLIGATIONS OF VIPARIS?
As data controller with regard to the processing defined herein, Viparis undertakes to:
• keep a record of the processing carried out via the Website;
• implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the processing carried out via its Website, guarantee the protection of the rights of Users and meet the requirements of the applicable Regulations;
• restrict access to your Data to persons strictly authorised for this purpose;
• make its staff aware of and train them in the processing of the Data, the provisions of the Regulations in force and the consequences thereof;
• never transfer your Data in any manner whatsoever to a third party without having duly informed you in advance;
• notify the competent supervisory authority and yourself, where applicable, of any security breach that poses a high risk to your rights and freedoms within seventy-two (72) hours of discovery of the breach, where required by the Regulations. For France, this is the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (French Data Protection Authority);
• delete your Data within the deadlines indicated in Article 7 hereof.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
Users are informed that they have, within the limits of the applicable Regulations, with regard to the Data collected and processed by Viparis:
• a right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR);
• a right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR);
• a right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR);
• a right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
• a right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR);
• a right to portability (Article 20 of the GDPR).
regarding their Data.
Users are also informed of the possibility of determining the fate of their Data after their death.
You may validly exercise your rights by writing to the Viparis data protection officer, by email, at the specifically dedicated address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, to the following address: VIPARIS – GDPR Department – For the attention of the DPO - 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75853 Paris Cedex 17.
For the security and privacy of its Users, Viparis may request proof of your identity in the case of reasonable doubt.
With regard to the exercising of your rights, Viparis has a period of one (1) month from receipt of the request in which to respond, notwithstanding the possibility of extending this period in the event of particular complexity.
Users are informed that they may, if they believe that their rights have not been respected, lodge a complaint with the CNIL via the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/ for more information.
Furthermore, Users are duly informed that they may withdraw their consent at any time when it has been requested, by sending their request by email or by post to the addresses indicated above. Once their consent has been withdrawn, Users are duly informed that they may no longer be able to use the features and/or services of Viparis for which such data collection is essential.
Finally, Users are duly informed that they may unsubscribe at any time from the distribution list of the various Viparis newsletters by clicking on the corresponding tab indicated in the newsletter messages, or by sending a letter or email to the aforementioned addresses.
WHAT IS THE COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY?
A Cookie is a small text file placed on the User’s device when browsing the Website in order to recognise the device concerned each time it accesses digital content containing Cookies from the same issuer.
The list of Cookies on the Website, their retention period and the procedures for configuring them is indicated in the cookies banner.
In general, Users are informed that the following categories of Cookies may be placed on the Website:
• Cookies enabling the proper functioning of the Website and its continuous improvement;
• Cookies enabling the compilation of statistics to improve the operation of the Website, to analyse its use, to determine the most viewed modules and the levels of activity of the Website;
• Cookies to improve the content of the Website according to the needs and tastes of Users, their language preference and recognition of their device, in order to offer them suitable content;
• geolocation Cookies, for the purpose of offering Users recommendations as they move through the premises of the Website. In-situ websites offer visitors to Viparis locations the chance to discover the services and benefits associated with a place. Thus, these mini-websites are accessible after connecting to the wifi network offered on site and present the various restaurants and shops in the area, the various floor plans, the access and exit procedures for the venue, news and other practical information.
• Cookies to ensure constant security of the Website and report any malfunctions that may occur;
• Targeted advertising Cookies, if the User has expressly consented to them;
• Cookies for sharing content on social networks.
Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the communication services expressly requested by the User or to facilitate the transmission of communications electronically do not require the collection of their consent. The User may nevertheless configure them directly from their browser under the conditions indicated below.
When you browse our Website, a Cookie banner appears on your browser page:
• containing the purposes for which the Cookies are placed;
• allowing you to refuse them all (notwithstanding Cookies that do not require your consent, as indicated above);
• allowing you to accept them all;
• allowing you to continue browsing without accepting them;
• allowing you to configure them.
Viparis uses the service provider ONETRUST to configure your Data collected via the placement of Cookies.
You may choose not to provide certain information and/or prevent the automatic collection of Data via Cookies (with the exception of essential Cookies), it being specified that this choice may:
• prevent your use of the Website and/or the services offered by Viparis, provided that the collection of certain Data is technically necessary to access the Website or to ensure optimal use thereof;
• prevent you from accessing the services offered and implemented by Viparis.
Finally, you can set your Cookies preferences via your browser as follows:
• For Mozilla Firefox: choose the “Tools” menu and then “Options” / Click on the “Privacy” icon / Find the “cookie” menu and select the desired options;
• For Microsoft Internet Explorer: choose the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options” / click on the “Privacy” tab / select the desired level using the cursor;
• For Opera and later versions thereof: choose the “File” > “Preferences” / “Privacy” menu;
• For Safari: select “Edit” > “Preferences” / “Security”. Click on “Display cookies” and select the relevant cookies then click on “Erase” / “Finished”;
• For Google Chrome: Click on “Tools” > “Options” > “Advanced options”, “Privacy”, “Show cookies” and then delete the relevant files. Finally, click on “Close”.
You can also browse our Website by private browsing.
If you have any questions regarding the collection or processing of your Data, please do not hesitate to contact us:
• By email, to the address: email@example.com;
• By post, to the address: VIPARIS – GDPR Department – For the attention of the DPO - 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75853 Paris Cedex 17;
• By phone, on +33 (0)1 40 68 22 22
Any questions will always be warmly welcomed!